Mission & Vision
Mark Deitsch LifeTree Lending started with a dream or vision to be far more than just a Mortgage Company. LifeTree Lending is a Top Tier Premier Residential Mortgage Broker established in Charleston, SC in 2007. We have grown from a boutique firm to a powerhouse broker in the greater Charleston and Greenville, SC Markets. LifeTree’s new, state-of-the-art central office located in Mt. Pleasant, SC is a unique statement to represent the quality and peace of mind we hope to deliver to every client who chooses to work with or for us. Once you visit us you will understand that Lifetree Lending is everything but a traditional old Mortgage Broker.
LifeTree has developed relationships with over 25 of the nation’s top lenders in order to offer our clients the best and broadest mortgage financing available. Carefully selected lenders enable LifeTree to gather the best loan programs on the market today that will accommodate any mortgage scenario. Being able to offer access not only to the lowest rate lender on any given day, we are also able to select the best lender for our customers needs.
Not only do we use every possible tool technology offers to streamline the loan process for our clients, we have hired mortgage experts who are some of the best problem solvers in the Mortgage Industry.
Mark Deitsch, Owner / President
times your annual household income. However, the amount that you can borrow will also depend upon your employment history, credit history, current savings and debts, and the amount of down payment you are willing to make. You may also be able to take advantage of special loan programs for first time buyers to purchase a home with a higher value. Give us a call at 843-375-5900 and we can help you determine exactly how much you can afford..
1. Repayment on the amount borrowed
2. Payment to the lender for the amount borrowed
3. Monthly payments are normally made into a special escrow account for items like hazard insurance and property taxes. This feature is sometimes optional, in which case the fees will be paid by you directly to the County Tax Assessor and property insurance company.
1. The deposit that is supplied when you make an offer on the house
2. A percentage of the cost of the home that is due at settlement
3. Costs associated with processing paperwork to purchase or refinance a house